With the excellent support of our talented employees and rich industrial experience, we have emerged as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Wooden Bins. These are designed specifically to be used in cold storages for keeping fruits and vegetables in an organized and safe manner. They are designed having large storage capacity with strong structural configuration. These bins are also provided with milled holes for water unloading purpose. Wooden Bins are also known to have superior weight bearing ability which makes them ideal to stored as stacks on top of each other.
Excellent dimensional stability
Free from any kind of maintenance
Large material handling capacity
- Outside dimensions: 1200x1000x750mm on 6 feet
- Capacity: app. 320 kg (0,7m3)
- Wooden crate for fruits storage.
- Spruce wood from northern Europe (Scandinavian or North Russia)
- High density spruce from slow growing forest
- Treated wood killng drying till 15% of humidity
- Gaps between boards on side walls app. 5-6mm
- Internal height: 607mm ; bottom height: 143 mm
- Special milled holes for water unloading on short side walls
- All metal parts are galvanized (ring nails, brackets)
- 4 triangle posts on every corner (90x90mm)
- Four boards from hard wood in bottom larch / oak / ash any hard wood
- All boards and beams are 4 side planed and has rounded corners
- We can print estectic (big size) logo / inscription on 1 board of each long side wall (+0,80 EUR to basic Ex Works price) 2 pieces per box
- Black rectangle for notes on every bin on both long side walls included in basic price
- Suitable for high stacking to 10 pieces high full of fruits!!!
- Time life more than 15 years
- Wood has IPPC certificate according to ISPM 15 regulations!
Fruits and Vegetable
Plot No.A-61, New Ranjeet Nagar, opposite Satyam Cinema, New Delhi, Delhi, 110008, India